We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ingredients for making boatswain tea
- rum 2 cups (you can use any other alcoholic beverage)
- clove 1 bud
- black pepper 1 pinch
- water 1 cup
- cinnamon 1 pinch
- rowan liquor 1 cup
- Main Ingredients
- Serving 2 servings
Inventory:small pot, tea pair
Cooking boatswain tea:
Step 1: Cook the spices.Put cinnamon, pepper, cloves in hot water and cook for 3 minutes. Then leave to infuse for 15-20 minutes. After strain from spices and pour in mountain ash liquor. Stir and put to warm without boiling. Add rum and place.
Step 2: Serve.Pour the cocktail into small glasses. The drink should be served hot, it will help to warm up and cheer you up. Good appetite!
- - It is interesting that the boatswain grog is quite useful, it has an invigorating and antiseptic effect, increases immunity, and if you are frozen it is simply necessary to keep warm. But do not abuse this drink because it is still quite strong.
- - Before serving, let the drink brew for 5-7 minutes, so that it takes on its amazing taste.
- - Sweet pastries, pancakes, pancakes and even honey are suitable for the cocktail.
- - To add a special flavor, add lemon, orange or lime to the drink. You can use zest and various citrus liquors.
- - Grog can easily add a sweet taste by adding caramel, sugar and fruit syrup.
- - Remember that everything should be in moderation. And spices should be only a supplement, and not its basis, then you will drink a real boatswain grog.