Ingredients for making a Sweet Lady cocktail
- Scotch whiskey 40 ml.
- Coconut Liqueur 20 ml.
- Peach 1 pc.
- Melon pulp 2 tbsp. spoons
- Pineapple Slice 1 pc.
- Bar cherry 1 pc.
- Main ingredients: Peach, Whiskey
- Serving 1 serving
- World cuisine Scottish cuisine
Inventory:Shaker, Tablespoon, Blender, Measuring cup (jigger), Martini glass, Tubule
Making the Sweet Lady Cocktail:
Step 1: Making a CocktailBeat half the previously washed peach and 2 tablespoons of melon pulp in a blender. Next, we transfer the resulting mass to a shaker. Pour whiskey and coke liquor into it. Close the shaker and shake with a force of about 15 seconds.
Step 2: Serve the Sweet Lady Cocktail.Using a net, filter the drink into a glass. Garnish with a cherry and a pineapple slice, and with which we make a cut to fix on the neck. In order for the drink to be chilled, you can add a little crushed ice to the bottom of the glass. This cocktail can be attributed to shots in terms of volume and strength, which means that it is advisable to drink it in one go. In addition, the drink does not have time to exfoliate, which means that its most original taste can be felt within 5 minutes after preparation. Have a nice rest!
- - Sometimes 10 ml of peach brandy and Cocoa Liqueur (Crème de cacao) are added to the cocktail.
- - In order to prepare crushed ice at home, it is necessary to carefully wrap the cubes of frozen water in a kitchen towel and beat vigorously with a hammer to beat meat. When all the cubes are broken, open the towel and spoon the crushed ice into the glass.
- - If you do not have a blender, then you can prepare mashed potatoes from melon and peach using an ordinary fork. Only this will take a little more time and you need to put a little effort into kneading.