We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ingredients for making feta pasties
For the test:
- Milk (any fat content) 1 cup
- Premium wheat flour 2 cups
- Chicken egg 1 pc.
- Salt 0.5 teaspoon spoons
- Vegetable oil 2 table. tablespoons + for frying
- Feta Cheese 400 g
- Greens (dill, parsley) 2 branches
- Dried basil to taste
- Main ingredientsCheese, Choux pastry
Inventory:Tablespoon or whisk, Plate, Plate, Pan, Bowl, Grater, Rolling pin, Fork, Knife, Cutting board, Plate, Frying pan or stewpan, Measuring cup, Skimmer, Portion plates
Cooking pasta with feta:
Step 1: Prepare the dough for pasties.The pastry for pasties is prepared without yeast, but in some recipes the rest of the ingredients change. Here is the best option. First, pour the milk into a saucepan and bring it to a boil over high heat. Make sure that milk does not get burnt and does not run away, so you need to constantly stir it with a spoon. Remove the pan from the heat and pour the milk into a bowl in which we will make the dough. In hot milk, add flour evenly, about half a glass, and mix thoroughly with a whisk or spoon to break all the lumps formed. Wash the egg with soap and water to get rid of harmful bacteria that have accumulated on the shell, and then break it and pour the contents into a bowl with the dough. Add salt and vegetable oil, knead the dough with your hands, as it should, and let it cool slightly. Now you need to pour the remaining glass of flour onto the table, put the contents of our bowl on it, and properly mix the flour into the dough, so that it turns out elastic and does not stick to your hands. Roll up the finished mass in a lump and leave it for 40 minutes - 1 hour to rest.
Step 2: Prepare the filling for pasties.
Step 3: Cooking feta pasties.Did the dough rest? Is the filling ready? Then you can proceed! Prepare the surface for rolling. The table is best, of course, but this time it is better to do without the use of flour - so as not to make the dough too cool. Lubricate the surface of the table and the rolling pin with vegetable oil - this way the dough will not stick. We pluck small lumps from it, the size of a tennis ball, and roll them into cakes. To make the chebureks the same, put an inverted flat plate on the already described surface and wrap it around with a knife. Knead and roll all remaining scraps again. We spread the filling on one half of the cheburek, then cover it with the empty half of the cake and pinch the edges, while releasing air from the future cheburek. If the air remains inside, then the cheburek will swell greatly. Already formed pies need to be pressed additionally slightly, and then pierced with a fork in some places to release the remaining air. So do with all the cakes and toppings, and when they are all ready, begin to fry them. In a skillet or deep frying pan with thick walls, we heat the vegetable oil, and after that we spread the pasties, as long as it goes in, and fry them on both sides until golden brown. We do not cover the pan with a lid, and we keep the fire at the average level. It will take you about 1-2 minutes to fry one serving. We get pasties with a slotted spoon to drain excess oil.
Step 4: Serve the prepared feta pasties.Ready-made pasties are especially tasty when still hot, so it’s best to serve them right after you finish cooking. We spread the pasties on a beautiful dish and carry to the table. Hot, fragrant and juicy, they are very tasty and will appeal to absolutely everyone! Enjoy your meal!
- - You can experiment with spices for the filling to your liking, use what you like.
- - Try to add other cheeses to the feta cheese in the fillings. The main thing is that they are not sweet. Hard cheeses are easy to grate, and processed ones are cut into slices.
- - Whether to put greens in the filling - you decide, you can use only cheese. Experiment more often, it is always interesting and surprises with an excellent result.
- - Instead of milk for the test, you can use water.
- - When frying a large portion of chebureks, change the oil more often, when re-frying it forms harmful substances. - To get rid of excess oil, ready pasties, before serving, lay on a paper towel first.