Ingredients for cooking dumplings in a pot
For the test:
- Flour (wheat premium) 1.5 cups
- Chicken egg 1 pc.
- Pure water 0.5 cups
- Pinch of salt
For minced meat:
- Meat (pork) 400 gr.
- Onion (onion) 2 pcs.
- 4 cloves of garlic
For the sauce:
- Mushrooms (champignons) 200 gr.
- Onion 1 pc.
- Cheese (hard) 100 gr.
- Ketchup 3 tablespoons
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Greens (parsley and dill) to taste
- Vegetable oil to taste
- Main Ingredients
- Serving 6 servings
Inventory:Pots, Bowl, Food wrap, Kitchen knife, Rolling pin, Spoon, Meat grinder, Frying pan, Grater
Cooking dumplings in a pot:
Step 1: Prepare the dumpling for the dumplings.Pour wheat flour into a bowl, add an egg and a pinch of salt, water, knead the dough. If necessary, add more flour until the dough stops sticking to your hands. We wrap it in cling film and send it to the refrigerator for the time the minced meat is cooked.
Step 2: Cook the minced meat.
Step 3: Make dumplings.We take out the dough from the refrigerator, divide it into parts and roll out not very thin dough with a rolling pin. Using dumplings we make dumplings.
Step 4: Cook the dumplings in a pot.We put a frying pan on a medium fire and melt a piece of butter in it (it is also possible vegetable oil). After that, put ready-made dumplings on it to fry (do not put all the dumplings into the pan at once, since they stick together and do not fry, as it should). Put the fried dumplings in a bowl. Take another onion, peel and finely chop. Cut mushrooms into thin slices. Cheese (I have Russian) rubbed on a coarse grater. Finely chop the greens (parsley and dill). Pour vegetable oil into the pan and spread the onions. After a couple of minutes, add the mushrooms and ketchup, mix and fry a little more, do not forget to add salt and pepper. We put the oven to heat up to a temperature of 200 degrees. Take the pots and grease the bottom with vegetable oil. We spread the fried dumplings in them, sprinkle with mushrooms and ketchup on top and pour boiling water so that it completely covers the contents of the pot. Sprinkle grated cheese and herbs on top. We move the pots into a preheated oven and bake for about 20 minutes.
Step 5: Serve the dumplings in a pot.After 20 minutes, we take out the pots from the oven and call the household to the table. You can serve directly in pots, or you can put dumplings on portioned plates. Enjoy your meal!
- - It is better not to cover the pots in the oven, so the crust will turn out crispy.
- - There is a faster option for cooking dumplings in a pot: buy ready-made dumplings, thaw and fry them in a pan. Further on the recipe.
- - You can fill the dumplings with vegetable or meat broth.
- - Also, mushrooms can be poured with sour cream. Then you should not add ketchup to the mushrooms.
- - For minced meat you can buy any meat (chicken by the way is very tender). You can also buy ready-made stuffing. Then you need less time to cook dumplings.