Ingredients for Making Chebureks with Cheese
For the test:
- Mineral sparkling water 250 ml.
- Premium wheat flour 500 gr.
- Chicken egg 1 pc.
- Salt 1 tsp
- Sugar 2 tsp
- Hard cheese (any unsweetened type) 400 gr.
- Vegetable oil 1 cup (or fat - 150 gr.)
- Main ingredients: Cheese, Flour
- Serving 6 servings
- World cuisine
Inventory:Bowl, Knife, Cutting board, Grater, Rolling pin, Sieve, Frying pan, Wooden spatula, Fork, Dish, Kitchen towel
Cooking chebureks with cheese:
Step 1: Preparing the dough for pasties.We will prepare these pasties using special recipe for making dough for them. It is not known to many and is distinguished by its special speed and ease of preparation, as well as a minimal set of products. To do this, take a bowl and sift into it 500 grams of premium wheat flour. Next, mix sugar and salt into flour and mix the ingredients well. We drive in the egg and begin to pour mineral water into the bowl with a thin stream, stirring constantly so that no lumps form. Gradually knead a soft and elastic dough. In finished form, it must be covered with a clean kitchen towel and left to "rest" for 20-30 minutes.
Step 2: Form the Chebureks with Cheese.
Step 3: Fry products.Before you put the pasties in a heated pan with butter or melted fat, you need to use a fork to walk along the edges of the products. This is necessary in order for the dough to stick together carefully, and also for finished pasties, the edges will resemble fringe. Chebureks are fried very quickly over medium heat. Half a minute on each side - this time is enough for the dough to get a golden brown and the cheese inside to melt.
Step 4: Serve the chebureks with cheese.Chebureks must be eaten warm. In order to heat them, for example, the next day, you can put them in the microwave for several minutes or hold them in the oven for a while at a temperature of 50-70 degrees. With sour cream, vegetable salad or just tea, baking is very tasty and satisfying. Enjoy your meal!
- - Sometimes finely chopped greens are added to the filling of grated cheese for the original taste. For example, you can use basil, cilantro, parsley or dill.
- - In order to speed up the process of roasting pasties, you can use the deep fat fryer. But keep in mind that in this case it is necessary to dip the pasties in boiling oil for no more than 30 seconds.
- - In order for the pasties not to be so greasy, immediately after frying them, you can hold them a little on a grid or pat them with paper towels, soaking up excess fat in the same way.