We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ingredients for Making Gentle Liver Potato Tortillas
- Potato 500 grams.
- Pork liver 250 grams.
- Premium wheat flour 100 grams.
- Chicken egg 1 piece.
- Hard cheese 70 grams.
- Milk (of any fat content) 30 milliliters.
- Spices (ground pepper, salt, dried finely chopped greens) to taste.
- Vegetable oil for frying.
- Mayonnaise for coating.
- Main Ingredients: Liver, Potato
- Serving 4 servings
Inventory:Knife, Cutting board, Saucepan, Pusher, Spatula, Frying pan, Plate, Baking sheet, Baking paper, Portion plates, Cooker with oven
Cooking tender potato cakes with liver:
Step 1: prepare the liver.We clean the liver from the films with our hands. Cut a knife on a cutting board into thin strips, approximately 1 cm. Pour flour into a plate. Bake the liver in flour and salt to taste. Heat the pan with vegetable oil over medium heat. Fry the liver for 2-3 minutes on each side, turning over with a spatula.
Step 2: prepare the potatoes.
Step 3: prepare the gentle potato cakes with the liver.With our hands moistened with cold water we form potato cakes. In size, they should be slightly larger than a piece of liver. Put the liver on a potato cake, cover with a second cake on top and fasten the edges with your hands. Cover the baking sheet with baking paper. We spread potato cakes with liver on it. Grease the tortillas on top with mayonnaise and put in a preheated up to 180 degrees the oven for 20 minutes.
Step 4: serve the gentle potato cakes with the liver.We lay the finished cakes on portioned plates and serve hot to the table. You can decorate them with finely chopped greens. Enjoy your meal!
- - Mayonnaise can be replaced with sour cream, or not smear the cakes on top at all, but then there will be a beautiful crust.
- - The peeled and cut liver can be poured with milk in a bowl and left in the refrigerator for a couple of hours. Soaked liver will not be bitter and will be more tender.
- - Potato cakes can be served with sour cream sauce. To prepare it, you will need 200 grams of sour cream, 2 cloves of garlic, 200 grams of fresh herbs. Grind greens and garlic, mix with sour cream and salt.
- - Potatoes can be cooked in the microwave. To do this, cut it into plates, put it in a plastic bag and put in the microwave for 7-10 minutes at maximum power. Then mashed potatoes from the finished potatoes.