Ingredients for Cooking Trout with Apples
- Trout, carcass (not frozen, weighing from 1.5 to 2 kg.) 1 piece.
- Apples (preferably slightly sour) 2-3 pieces.
- Onions (medium size) 4 pieces.
- Minez or sour cream 500 ml
- Vegetable oil 100 grams
- Salt to taste
- Peppers mix to taste
- Main ingredients Forel, Apple
- Serving 4 servings
- World Cuisine
Inventory:Toothpicks, wood or thread, Cutting board, Sharp knife, Paper towel or napkin, Baking tray, Oven, Food foil, Wooden spatula for turning, Serving plate
Cooking trout with apples:
Step 1: take the trout.In this recipe, the main product is, of course, trout, and apples are the second. The cooking method is very simple and can be done even at a picnic, cottage or fishing. Take fresh not frozen trout, with a sharp knife, open the abdominal cavity, for this, make an incision from the head to the anal fin, and get the insides. Then we cut off the gills, tail, fins, with a knife we clean the fish of scales (with one hand we hold the tail and with the knife we scrape “from the tail” from tail to head), we thoroughly wash it under running water inside and out. Wet residual moisture with a paper towel or towel.
Step 2: put the trout on a baking sheet.
Step 3: take the apples.We take apples, cut them into not very thick slices and put them inside our carcass as tightly as possible. For this recipe, it is better to take apples with a little acidity, for example, the Golden variety. Then we take our wooden toothpicks and chip both sides of the fish so that the juice does not flow from the belly of the fish when baking apples. You can still sew the belly with threads, but it will take much more time.
Step 4: take the onion.
Step 5: serve the trout with apples.After the time has passed, we take out the baking sheet and carefully transfer the fish to a serving dish with a wooden spatula. After that, we take out all the toothpicks and threads, if you still decide to sew the fish’s belly with a thread. That's all, the dish is ready to eat. This recipe is remarkable in that it is easy to cook, and the very combination of trout meat and apples is ultimately unique. Both meat and apples are incredibly tasty. This dish can be served both hot and cold, and the taste of this does not change. Enjoy your meal!
- - We recommend eating this dish with dry white wine. It not only perfectly approaches this fish, but also emphasizes its unique taste.
- - trout very quickly passes through any heat treatment, so we advise you to constantly check the fish for readiness with the help of wooden toothpicks. If a toothpick easily enters the fish and is taken out dry, then be sure that the fish is ready.
- - Trout goes well with olive oil, Italian herbs, finely chopped herbs, garlic, lemon wedges and wild mushrooms. River trout also goes well with cream or thick sour cream!