We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ingredients for cooking spaghetti with vegetables.
- Spaghetti 500 g
- Tomatoes 2 pcs.
- Cucumbers 1 pc.
- 3 cloves of garlic.
- Onions 1 pc.
- Bulgarian pepper (red, yellow, orange) 2 pcs.
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Oil (vegetable, olive) for frying to taste
- Dried basil to taste
- Olives or olives (without liquid) 1 can
- Salt to taste to taste
- Main ingredientsMacaroni
- Serving 2 servings
- World CuisineItalian Cuisine
Inventory:Crockery, Cutting board, Knife, Stove, Frying pan, Pan, Colander
Cooking spaghetti with vegetables:
Step 1: Cook the vegetables.Vegetables should be washed and chopped as follows: tomatoes - in quarters, cucumber in a semicircle, bell pepper - in cubes or half rings, finely chop the onion and garlic. Add vegetable oil to a deep frying pan, fry the onion until transparent, add cucumber, pepper and garlic to it, do not forget to mix to prevent burning. When the pepper softens a little, add chopped tomatoes, reduce the heat and simmer for 5 minutes until the tomatoes let the juice and begin to fall apart. Our vegetable "sauce" needs to be salted and seasoned with seasonings. Let's move on to the next step.
Step 2: Boil the spaghetti.Each package with spaghetti has precise instructions on how to boil them, so there should be no problems. Spaghetti spread in salted boiling water, trying not to break them. We do it this way - we put a bunch of spaghetti in the center of the pan, where we will cook them, wait until they are slightly softened, and gradually lay them completely, folding with a ring. When they are completely softened, you can and should mix them gently. Then the ready-made spaghetti are thrown back into a colander to allow excess water to glass.
Step 3: Add the spaghetti to the vegetables and serve.Put the pan with vegetables on the fire again and add our spaghetti to the contents. Mix and spread olives or olives properly. Of course, the bones from them must be removed in advance. Stir the spaghetti again and simmer over low heat for several minutes. Spaghetti with vegetables ready! We serve the dish on the table hot and decorated, for example, chopped herbs. And remember, spaghetti is not served with cheeses - this is our Russian delusion! Although very tasty. Enjoy your meal!
- - If desired, this vegetarian dish can be turned into meat-containing by adding fried bacon or brisket.
- - Do not be afraid to salt the spaghetti - excess salt will remain in the broth.
- - Italians do not wash spaghetti with cold water. So that the pasta does not stick together, you can rinse them with hot boiled water, so they will not cool down and will not stick together.
- - Low-calorie pasta made from whole grains. They are digested more slowly, which can save you from hunger for a longer time.