Ingredients for Cooking Stew
- Large potato 5 pcs.
- Onion 1 onion
- Green onions as you like
- Ground black pepper as you wish
- Table salt half a teaspoon
- Vegetable oil half a cup
- Main ingredients Potato, Onion
- Serving 2 servings
- World Cuisine
Inventory:Deep bowl, Cutting board, Sharp knife, Kitchen stove, Wooden spatula, Baking tray, Frying pan, Cutlery, Clay pots
Cooking "Stew" of the monastery:
Step 1: Prepare the ingredients.I wash large potatoes under the tap with cold water, if you have a young one - it's even better. We clean potatoes. Onions are peeled and washed well with running water. Pour part of the vegetable oil into the pan and heat. Cut potatoes into medium-sized cubes. Fry over high heat until a uniform golden crust appears on it. Then add the finely chopped onions, fry a little to make the onions more transparent.
Step 2: Put the potatoes in the oven.
Step 3: Serve the "stew" monastery.Serve such a dish with sauerkraut or pickles. When you open the lid, there is such a flavor that the saliva flows and you want to quickly eat such yummy. And the kids from such potatoes just come in unexpected delight. Good appetite!
- - There is an opinion that the food in the monasteries is so tasty and nutritious, because the monks cook it in prayer. Believe it or not, it's up to you, but the fact that all the food cooked there is incomparable is nutritious. Using it, you get carnal and spiritual pleasure
- - For a change of this dish I sometimes add a variety of vegetables. I put in cauliflower, broccoli, green beans, sweet pepper - you can’t imagine how delicious it is. So I advise you not to put off cooking in the long box, but to start right now. And if in our yard there is not a strict post or just wanted to treat yourself, then you can fry pieces of fish with potatoes and cook in a pot.
- - Brown bread is very useful and appetizing for this dish, and if you rub the avocado into the porridge and spread over the bread, it will turn out to be something fabulous, I promise.
- - If there is no foil or lid on hand to close the pots, you can quickly prepare the dough and cover it. To do this, take a little flour, water, salt and mix to form a thick substance. It should not stick to hands and be elastic. We make it like a lid and cover the top of the pots. I advise you not to throw it away after cooking, but to taste it. This is what my mother constantly did to me in childhood. It was a kind of delicacy.