We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Steaming ingredients for curd
- Cottage cheese (any fat content) 250 gr.
- Milk (any fat content) 0.5 cups
- Chicken eggs 1 piece
- Sugar 2 tablespoons
- Semolina 1.5 tablespoons
- Apple 1 piece
- Raisins 100 grams
- Dried apricots 100 grams
- Salt pinch
- Baking powder 1 teaspoon
- Vanilla Sugar 2 grams
- Mold Butter
- Main ingredients: Milk, Curd
- Serving 4-6
- World Cuisine
Inventory:Deep bowl, Cutting board, Sharp knife, Measuring cup, Steamer, Kitchen stove, Grater, Bakeware, Wooden spatula, Cutlery, Serving plate or portion plates
Steam curd cooking:
Step 1: Prepare the ingredients.Pour milk into a saucepan, put on a stove and heat (to make it warm). Pour into a bowl and fall asleep with semolina. Leave to insist within 15 minutes. Pour raisins and dried apricots with boiling water and leave to cool completely to soften.
Step 2: Prepare the curd for the grandmother.In a separate bowl, knead the cottage cheese with a fork, add granulated sugar, a pinch of salt and a chicken egg. Mix everything thoroughly to a homogeneous mass. Add the semolina infused with milk to the mixed cottage cheese, add vanilla sugar and baking powder. Mix well.
Step 3: Prepare an apple and dried apricots for grandmother.We wash the apple under running water, peel it, cut the core and cut the tails. On a coarse grater we rub an apple, put it on a plate. Cut dried apricots into long strips.
Step 4: Combine all the ingredients.Add the grated apple, raisins and dried apricots to the curd mass, mix thoroughly. Lubricate the baking dish with butter, fill it with curd and send for 30 minutes in a double boilerat. We do not remove the finished curd granny from the mold, but leave it in it for about 30 minutes to cool.
Step 5: Serve the cottage cheese for a couple.After it has cooled, transfer to a dish. Cut the curd granny into portioned slices, put on a platter and enjoy the taste and aroma. Good appetite!
- - Instead of candied fruit, you can add any fruit to your taste. It can be prunes or cherries.
- - On top of the finished curd grandmother, you can add a couple of teaspoons of jam, ice cream or pour in syrup.
- - This dish is eaten with pleasure by young children, so it is great for baby food, and not only that, adults can also offer it, I think, will not refuse such a wonderful dish, especially since it resembles a taste from childhood.