Ingredients for the preparation of meat and cheese boats from pita bread
- Pita sheet thin 5 pieces
- Chicken fillet 300 grams
- Large tomato 1 piece
- Hard cheese 300 grams
- Onions medium size 1 piece
- Fresh parsley to taste
- Chicken egg 1 piece
- Kefir 150-170 grams
- Vegetable oil for frying
- Salt to taste
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Main ingredients: Chicken, Cheese
- Serving 5 servings
Inventory:Frying pan, Blender or meat grinder, Knife, Deep bowl, Cutting board, Mixer or whisk or fork, Medium grater, Baking tray, Oven, Kitchen stove, Wooden spatula, Five flat plates, Kitchen paper towels, Bowl, Flat serving dish
Cooking meat and cheese boats from pita bread:
Step 1: prepare the meat.We wash the chicken fillet under running water and use a knife on a cutting board to clean it from cartilage, excess fat and cut into small pieces. The smaller the pieces, the juicier the filling will be. Shredded ingredient is placed on a flat plate.
Step 2: prepare the onion.
Step 3: prepare the tomato.We spread the tomato in a bowl and pour it with boiling water. Leave the component in this state for 10 minutes, then to easily peel off. Grind the peeled vegetable on a cutting board with a knife almost into a porridge-like mass and transfer to a plate. And if you have a blender or a meat grinder on hand, then you can also use these indispensable helpers in the kitchen.
Step 4: prepare the cheese.
Step 5: prepare the filling of the dish.We put the pan on a large fire and pour a small amount of oil into the container. When the oil begins to warm up, make the fire a little quieter than average and put the chopped onion into the container. Stew, constantly stirring with a wooden spatula until the ingredient begins to darken slightly and covered with a golden crust. After that, put the pieces of meat in the pan to the onion and mix everything well with a spatula. When the meat begins to acquire a milky color on all sides, add chopped tomato to the ingredients. Stir everything well, simmer over low heat 5-7 minutes. If desired, you can salt and pepper the filling. When the components have cooled, put them in a blender or meat grinder and make minced meat from them.
Step 6: prepare the greens.
Step 7: prepare the egg-kefir liquid.Break the egg into a deep bowl and pour the kefir. Using a mixer or hand whisk, mix the components well until a homogeneous mass is formed. You can also use an ordinary plug for this action.
Step 8: we prepare the Boats meat and cheese from pita bread.
Step 9: serve Boats meat and cheese from pita bread.Lavash dish is prepared very quickly! In just a few minutes, you will smell a delicious smell from the oven and the aroma of a browned cheese crust. After the necessary time has passed for cooking, turn off the burner and leave the dish in the oven for a few more minutes. In the meantime, we can make tea and set the table. And now we shift the boats from the pita bread to the serving dish. I am sure that this recipe will be enjoyed even by those who do not like flour! Good appetite!
- - The beauty of this recipe is that you can add any ingredients to the filling! If you are a vegetarian, then you can add a mixture of stewed vegetables, for example, Bulgarian pepper, tomato, eggplant or mushrooms, as well as any other component that you like.
- - If you have a very thin pita bread, then it can be folded in half. The taste of this will not change.
- - Instead of chicken, you can fry ready-made fresh minced meat in a pan. Then in the dish you will come across pieces of fried onions, which will also make the boats special in taste and smell.
- - In addition to Onions, finely chopped garlic can be added to the filling. It will add a piquant aroma and taste to the lavash dish.