We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Pear Cupcake Ingredients
- Sugar 270-300 grams
- Almond paste 200 grams
- Wheat flour 200-250 grams
- Butter 200 grams
- 1.5 teaspoon baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- Vanilla Extract 2 teaspoons
- Almond extract 1 teaspoon
- 6 eggs
- Ripe medium sized pear 4 pieces
- Powdered sugar for sprinkling dishes
- Bakeware grease margarine
- Main ingredients: Pear, Flour
- Serving 6 servings
Inventory:Knife, Bowl, Measuring cup, Plates - 2 pieces, Teaspoon, Cutting board, Refrigerator, Blender, Tablespoon, Baking dish, Oven, Baking paper, Wide serving dish
Making a pear cupcake:
Step 1: prepare the eggs.We wash the eggs under running water to prevent the entry of pathogenic intestinal infections. Using a knife, free the chicken yolk and protein from the shell and pour our egg components into a free bowl.
Step 2: prepare the flour mixture.
Step 3: prepare the pear.We wash the pear under running water and use a knife to cut off the skin from it. Then we transfer the fruits to the cutting board and, using the same sharp inventory, cut them into 4 parts and remove the seeds. Then, with a knife, cut the pears into small pieces and transfer to a free plate.
Step 4: prepare the butter.
Step 5: prepare the dough.We shift 1/4 part of flour, sugar and almond paste into a blender cup with a measuring cup. Beat all the ingredients at medium speed until a homogeneous mixture is formed that resembles sand in its consistency. Then with the help of a tablespoon we transfer the butter warmed up to room temperature from the plate, and also, using a teaspoon, pour the vanilla and almond extract into the blender bowl to the resulting mixture. And again, at medium speed, mix our ingredients well until a thicker, homogeneous mixture forms. We take a bowl with egg yolks and proteins and, using a tablespoon, pour one egg into the electric appliance bowl. Turn on the same speed and beat the resulting mass with one egg. Then we pour another egg into the blender's container and beat all the components again at medium speed. We do this process until there are no egg ingredients left in the bowl. As a result, we get a homogeneous mass with a rich yellow color. Last of all, in the blender's container, add our flour mixture to the resulting mixture. We will also add it gradually with the help of a tablespoon, so that the flour does not come in lumps and mix well with all the ingredients, and the dough becomes homogeneous in consistency like thick sour cream. Attention: the dough does not roll out with your hands, and in this state it will overflow into a baking dish.
Step 6: make a pear cupcake.
Step 7: serve the pear cupcake.We shift the cupcake onto a wide serving dish. Sprinkle with powdered sugar on top. You can decorate pastries with slices of pear or other fruits. You can enjoy a cupcake not only with tea, coffee or cocoa, but also with milk, compote or juice. Put pear jam in your test dessert as well, it will only enhance the taste of your cake. Good appetite!
- - You can prepare a cupcake using any kind of pear, but it is preferable with the variety "forest beauty", as these pears are sweet and juicy in taste.
- - If you did not find almond paste in the supermarket, do not be discouraged, as it can be replaced with almond nuts. To do this, peel it and chop it with a knife into medium pieces. It is not necessary to chop very finely, as slices of almonds will not be felt in the cupcake.
- - In addition to vanilla and almond extracts, you can use cinnamon or other spices you like to use for baking.