Ingredients for Cooking Lamb with Mustard Sauce
Ingredients for cooking rack of lamb with mustard sauce:
- Rack of lamb 400 grams
- Tomatoes (medium size) 2 pieces
- Green peas 60 grams
- 1 clove lemon
- 2 cloves of garlic
- Rosemary 2 sprigs
- Olive oil -4 tablespoons to taste
To make the sauce:
- Chicken stock 100 grams
- Onions 1/2 pieces
- Cream 33% 100 grams
- Dry white wine 50 grams
- Peppercorns 1 teaspoon
- Bay leaf 2 leaves
- Cereal Mustard 3 Tbsp
- Olive oil 2 tablespoons
- Main Ingredients
- Serving 2 servings
- World CuisineItalian Cuisine
Inventory:Cutting board, Sharp knife, Bowl, Frying pan, Wooden spatula, Baking tray, Foil, Cooker, Serving plates
Cooking rack of lamb with mustard sauce:
Step 1: Cook the sauce.Peel the onions and rinse under cold water. Cut it into medium or small sized cubes, then mix with black pepper and peas and bay leaf. Preheat the pan over medium heat, add olive oil and fry the onion and spices until a golden blush appears on it. Add white wine, reduce heat and cook until half of the liquid has evaporated. Then pour the chicken stock and also evaporate to half. After this, add the cream, bring the entire contents of the pan to a boil. Evaporate until the sauce thickens. Strain the finished and slightly cooled sauce, and add the mustard, then the salt to your liking.
Step 2: Fry the rack of lamb.Peel and chop the garlic cloves, mix with rosemary and olive oil. Then, thoroughly rinse the lamb under running cold running water. Salt and pepper to your liking. Preheat the pan over medium heat, add olive oil with spices and fry the rack on both sides until golden brown.
Step 3: Bake a rack of lamb.
Step 4: Serve lamb with mustard sauce.Lower the peas for a few seconds in salted boiling water. After that, cut it into straws, cut the tomatoes into circles. Add salt and black pepper to the peas to your liking. Season it with olive oil and add a little lemon juice. On a serving dish or plate, beautifully lay out tomato slices, then peas and a baked rack of lamb. Top with ready mustard sauce. It is best to serve a hot dish to the table. You can cook fried or boiled potatoes, rice or a salad of fresh vegetables for a side dish. Good appetite!
- - It is customary to distinguish lamb depending on the age of the animal in several varieties. The youngest lamb, up to 6 months old, has the most dietary meat, it is light, almost white in color. In fattened lambs up to 12 months old, the meat is very tender and has a pink color. In young animals under the age of two years, the meat has a dark red color with veins. Good lamb should be covered with a thin fat film, which is responsible for the safety of meat, and when cooking it must be removed.
- - In order to enhance the taste of natural rosemary oils, dip the branches in boiling water.
- - Lamb meat is a delicacy and is especially appreciated for its fragrant and delicate taste. Lamb is easily absorbed by the body, so it is added to the children's diet from the very first years of the baby's life. Due to the fact that lamb meat is also low-calorie, nutritionists advise it to people who monitor their figure.