We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ingredients for Making Homemade Creamy Sweets
- Butter 30g.
- Milk (any fat content) 200 ml.
- Icing sugar 200g.
- Honey (any kind of honey can be used) 2 tbsp. l
- Vegetable oil to lubricate the mold. taste
- Main ingredients: Milk, Sugar
- Serving 6 servings
- World Cuisine
Inventory:Casserole, Tablespoon, Wooden spatula, Ice mold (preferably silicone), Serving plate, Cooker, Culinary brush
Making homemade creamy sweets:
Step 1: prepare the caramel mass.Pour milk into the pan, then add butter, honey, powdered sugar and put on a slow fire. You need to warm up about 30-40 minutesstirring constantly with a wooden spatula.
Step 2: put the caramel mass into the mold.When the mass becomes thick, homogeneous and acquires a caramel color, turn off the stove. Lubricate the ice molds with vegetable oil using a cooking brush and put the resulting mass into it, most conveniently done with a tablespoon. Wait for the mixture to solidify at room temperature for about 1 hour. If you want soft caramel, then sweets can be consumed right away, and if you want the caramel to be slightly harsh and reminiscent of toffee, then put the form in the refrigerator for another 1 hour.
Step 3: serve homemade creamy sweets.Remove the sweets from the mold and enjoy homemade toffees with a cup of tea. Enjoy your meal!
- - It is best to store homemade creamy candies in a cool place.
- - You can add coffee to the caramel mass, then get coffee toffees, or put some peeled nuts.
- - If you don’t have an ice mold on hand, be original: from under purchased candies there always remains a class-mass form. So your caramels will all be different.